Commercial Loan Officer/ Commercial Loan Broker
Solicits, develops and services a variety of commercial loans. Should have extensive market knowledge, working mostly with moderately large real estate loans including investments, development, construction loans, apartments, commercial refinance. Must be able to self-manage work and responsibilities, calling on potential customer and referral sources independently.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops business opportunities and relationships through ongoing marketing activities in calling, networking, and making in-person appointments.
- Understands specific, local real estate markets while applying fundamental lending.
- Originates and follows through with new business contacts
- Ensures compliance to applicable regulations and is up-to-date with changes in federal regulations and lending requirements.
- Establishes and negotiates terms and conditions with borrower.
- Understands and can solve challenging issues in providing lending solutions to clients.
- Assists with staff training when needed
- Deliver the highest level of service to both the external customer as well as internal support staff.
- Demonstrates strong work ethic and integrity.
- Must possess a strong attention to detail and meet deadlines.
Must be able to perform each essential duty successfully. Must have at least 2-3 years of commercial lending experience, strong knowledge of commercial lending products and services, regulations, credit policies and operational procedures. Must be registered with the NMLS Federal Registry.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
Northshore Capital Funding, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and offers its employees competitive compensation plans.